Tuesday, March 11, 2014

God's Grace at Hobby Lobby

Hi ya'll. This is Amanda.
So recently I had my first experience with Hobby Lobby. For those of you who do not know what that is...it is only the best store EVER!  My dear friend Erin introduced me to it.  We made a whole girl day out of it! It was a blast.
We were just walking around the store, I was soaking in all the goodness that is Hobby Lobby, and then Erin called me over to look at some wall art.... she pointed to it and said..."I think this should be your motto for Indonesia and Helimission."

It touched me in the moment....but these last few days it has been nagging at my heart.  I have really been thinking about the saying and find myself looking at this picture on my phone often...it makes me thankful.  Thankful that God used my friend to encourage me, and to show me in a small and thoughtful and loving way that He is in control.  Thankful that He cares about my heart....all of it, even the fears, the doubt, the sadness...He cares, and He has this under control.    
I feel like this saying is straight from Jesus to my heart...
Dear Amanda, 
The will of God will NEVER take you where the GRACE of God will not protect and completely cover you. 
Love, Jesus
Learning more and more each day to trust completely.   Just thought I would share what is in my heart. 

Love, Amanda

2 comments: