Friday, February 9, 2018

An Official Flight Instructor



Hello Friends,

Today I was able to take the CFI (certified flight instructor) flight portion of the test.  God gave us very nice weather to fly in.  I passed after a 1 hour flight where I had to demonstrate and simultaneously explain different maneuvers.  It was a lot of work to get prepared for this whole testing process, and I really appreciate all of you who have been praying!  It's a very exciting day for me and it's a joy to be able to share this excitement with you all!  We only have 1 week left here in the states, and it's going to be nice not having to worry about studying or have the stress of a check ride any more.  We have a lot of work to do in the next week to pack up and prepare for departure so please continue to pray for us in that!  Thanks for being a part of our journey!

Love,
         Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment