Thursday, August 6, 2015

Lots of Paperwork!


Around the end of July we received our approval to apply for our Indonesian Visas!  We went out to get more passport photos and I printed off the forms I thought I was supposed to fill out.  They had to be done by hand so everytime I spelled something incorrectly that meant I had to start all over!  I think I filled out the forms about 10 times!  It took about a week to get the forms filled out as I had to contact people in Switzerland, Indonesia, and the Embassy in San Francisco, all of which are on different time zones than I am.  But everyone was extremely helpful when I had questions on the form.  On Monday August 3rd, we mailed off all our paperwork. Today, I checked the tracking number and found out it was delivered!!  That is very exciting and now we are asking you to pray like crazy that we are approved and receive our Visas soon without any complication or delay.  We are down to 25 days before we depart!!  


Today I was able to contact the FAA and have moved my Inspection Rating under the umbrella of FAA International.  It was a busy morning writing emails and contacting different persons to make sure I was transferring correctly.  Please pray for this process too as they approve me to be under the International Flight Office, so I can maintain my credentials as we are overseas.  

Thank you all for your prayers and joining us on this adventure!  It is crazy to think that 25 days from today we will be departing the United States for three years!  When I started preparing for Helimission in 2004 it seemed like this day would never come.  But now, 11 years later things are happening so fast and we are working hard to get everything prepared for our fast coming departure!  Love you all and we will keep you posted on our Visas!!

Until Then,

The Meeuwse's

1 comment:

  1. Excited with you to watch the Great Adventure He's called you on together!!!

    ReplyDelete